RIGHT ACCORD employs Registered Nurses (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who perform Free of charge the initial evaluation to determine the care Â your family need. RNs and LPNs are able to assist you design the plan of care.
RNs and LPNs may:
- Perform assessment and evaluation for care
- Conduct periodic re-evaluation and adjust care needs as necessary
- Obtain physician’s orders as necessary
- Develops the Plan of Care
- Refer for additional health or other services when appropriate
- Coordinate with multi-disciplinary care teams
- Accompany to Doctor appointments
- Assist in Medication Management
- IV Infusion and IV Injections
- Catheter Care
- Tube Feedings
- Wound Care Management
- Comfort and Pain Management
- Diabetic Care Management (Insulin Management)
- Perform Emergency Care as necessary (CPR)
- Supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (C N A) and Home Health Aides
- Collaborate with family plan of care and changes in the plan of care
- Perform follow-up visits as needed
- Maintain clinical records
… and many more.
Note: Some procedures are reimbursed by insurance or privately.