Whether aiding with recovery or managing a chronic illness, RIGHT ACCORD can help individuals achieve their optimal levels of health wherever they call home. Helping our patients avoid emergency room visits and unplanned re-hospitalizations is at the core of what we do. We help accomplish this by ensuring safe and smooth transitions home from hospital stays and providing professional skilled nursing and therapies, including attention to medication management and fall prevention. Our qualified team members serve patients in Longboat Key Florida with a wide variety of needs. We design each care plan for specific conditions including Cardiac Disease, CHF (congestive heart failure), COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), Diabetes and Late-Life Depression.
In the Longboat Key area, when families and their loved ones need assistance, it’s critical to choose a provider who can offer high quality, compassionate care you can trust. RIGHT ACCORD is here to help reduce the stress and anxiety that can occur during these times. We can help create greater peace of mind for both the individuals in our care and their families. RIGHT ACCORD employs Registered Nurses (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who perform Free of charge the initial evaluation to determine the care your family need. RNs and LPNs are able to assist you to design the plan of care.
Our Home Health Care Plans may:
- Perform assessment and evaluation for care
- Conduct periodic re-evaluation and adjust care needs as necessary
- Obtain physician’s orders as necessary
- Develops the Plan of Care
- Refer for additional health or other services when appropriate
- Coordinate with multidisciplinary care teams
- Accompany to Doctor appointments
- Assist in Medication Management
- IV Infusion and IV Injections
- Catheter Care
- Tube Feedings
- Wound Care Management
- Comfort and Pain Management
- Diabetic Care Management (Insulin Management)
- Perform Emergency Care as necessary (CPR)
- Supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (C N A) and Home Health Aides
- Collaborate with a family plan of care and changes in the plan of care
- Perform follow-up visits as needed
- Maintain clinical records… and much more.
Some procedures are reimbursed by insurance or privately. At Medicare.gov, you can check out what services will be covered by Medicare and Medicaid. Or contact the RIGHT ACCORD office at (941) 366-0801 for help.
The RIGHT ACCORD mission is a commitment to help the seniors in the Longboat Key and surrounding community to age gracefully, ensure them of their dignity, security and social connections that will enhance their lives.
Right Accord services our Clients in Sarasota and Manatee Counties, Sarasota, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Bird Key, Lido Beach, Casey Key, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, Venice, Osprey, Nokomis, Englewood, North Port, Anna Maria Island and Holmes Beach.