What is a Live-In Home Care?
A live-in home care is a senior helper that provides or is available to provide caregiving services throughout the day, stay overnight and sleep in the client’s home and available for hands-on assistance as needed at nighttime. We offer live-in care in Sarasota and Manatee Counties.
A live-in home health care giver is usually what is meant when a Physician, Case Manager or Social Worker recommends a 24-hour care.
Live In Home Care is strongly considered for people who live alone while experiencing cognitive impairment, such as Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia and memory failures, and/or physical disabilities.
Live-in care is ideal for people with difficulty moving around the home who may be deprived of proper nutrition or hydration without round the clock care, caregivers provide meal preparation, toileting, self-administration of medications, and provide continuous supervision and companionship.
- The vast majority of seniors over age 65 (90%) want to remain at home or “age in place” grow older without having to move from their homes.
- More than half (53%) is concerned about their ability to do so.
- More than two out of three baby boomers provide care and assistance to their aging parents.
- Live-In Home Care is a cost-effective alternative to long-term care facilities
LIVE-IN HOME CARE PROGRAM
There is no place like home. Home is a better place for a loved one to receive care. If you or your loved one suffers from a chronic condition or is recovering from an injury, illness, or surgical procedure, live in-home care can help maintain your lifestyle, independence, freedom, and peace of mind.
BENEFITS OF LIVE-IN HOME CARE
- Better Quality of life
- Better Continuity of care
- Comfort for family and friends to visit
- Feel safer in familiar surroundings
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Enhance physical and mental well-being
- Continue daily routines in the comfort of their own home
- Live-in caregivers provide companionship and peace of mind
- Provides loved ones with safety, security, and peace of mind that help is at hand.
LIVE-IN CAREGIVER AGENCY
RIGHT ACCORD understands that finding the most compatible caregiver for you or your loved one is the most important task. We take serious responsibility in finding the right caregiver and can provide you with a reliable and compassionate live-in caregiver suitable for you.
Services Provided by a Live-In Caregiver
RIGHT ACCORD’s Community of Professional Caregivers include:
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Home Health Aides
- Companions and Homemakers
Live-in care is applicable when a caregiver is able to have adequate sleep at night otherwise hourly 24-hour care may apply.
If live-in home care by a caring and compassionate caregiver is right for you, or want to learn more please contact us. We can arrange care over the phone, or schedule a free in-home care consultation conducted by a Registered Nurse. Our A-Team of caregivers ensures your 100% satisfaction. RIGHT ACCORD is here to provide you and your family with the comfort and peace of mind you deserve.