Customized, Flexible Family and Client-Directed Care
RIGHT ACCORD Private Duty-Home Health Care is a senior care provider and helps at home who cares about you. We can provide you or your family with senior helpers whether the need is short-term or long-term care for your loved one. You are in control. We work together to plan and design the care. Each client and family has unique needs and wants.
Sometimes the need is minimal and sometimes more care is necessary. At RIGHT ACCORD, we customize your care based on your needs. Hiring a caregiver from RIGHT ACCORD means you are in control and you are carefully matched to the right caregiver that best suit your needs. Caregivers are available from as little as 4 hours to 24 hours. There are no limits to the number of visits you can have per week or month. We will assist you in customizing schedule that will best benefit you and your loved one.
HOURLY OR 24 HOUR CARE BENEFITS
While there are profound rewards for caregiving, family members are exposed to a wide array of stressors. RIGHT ACCORD offers a wide variety of senior services and options to make staying at home safe and possible offering benefits such as:
- Reduce the impact of caregiving that can strain emotionally, physically and financially.
- Family caregivers can now get the much-needed relief from caregiving duties.
- Informal caregiving provided by family members are often underappreciated and overly worked.
- The hiring of a RIGHT ACCORD caregiver will ease the burden and provide peace of mind to families.
- Reduce the trouble when struggling with independence to keep up with everyday activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, cooking, grocery shopping, and housekeeping.
- Regain your Freedom and Independence. There’s more freedom and flexibility for you so you can maintain your lifestyle and enjoy the things you like and love to do. Let us help you. It will be more convenient than imposing the caregiving to other family members or relying on friends and neighbors.
- Cost effective – The cost of care for an hourly caregiver working 40 hours per week or fewer costs lower than the price of an average assisted living facility. From 12 to 20 hours a week (commonly requested) in – home care, there is no comparison.
- Preserve Your Sanity and Enjoy Peace of Mind. Enjoy the things you like to do knowing your caregiver is there to help you while ensuring your loved one’s safety, provides peace of mind to both you and concerned family members and loved ones.