RIGHT ACCORD employs Registered Nurses (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who perform Free of charge the initial evaluation to determine the care your family need. RNs and LPNs are able to assist you design the plan of care.
RNs and LPNs may:
- Perform assessment and evaluation for care
- Conduct periodic re-evaluation and adjust care needs as necessary
- Obtain physician’s orders as necessary
- Develops the Plan of Care
- Refer for additional health or other services when appropriate
- Coordinate with multi-disciplinary care teams
- Accompany to Doctor appointments
- Assist in Medication Management
- IV Infusion and IV Injections
- Catheter Care
- Tube Feedings
- Wound Care Management
- Comfort and Pain Management
- Diabetic Care Management (Insulin Management)
- Perform Emergency Care as necessary (CPR)
- Supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (C N A) and Home Health Aides
- Collaborate with family plan of care and changes in the plan of care
- Perform follow-up visits as needed
- Maintain clinical records
… and many more.
Note: Some procedures are reimbursed by insurance or privately.