What is a Senior Care Advisor?
A Senior Care Advisor at RIGHT ACCORD is an individual who hold a degree in Nursing (Associate, Diploma, Bachelor’s, Masters or Ph.D), Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Social Work with experience or practicing in areas of gerontology, home care, mental health and counseling,
These professional are able to provide clients and families guidance in times of difficulty in making health care decisions.
Who may need a Senior Care Advisor?
- Senior living alone with no family support
- Overwhelmed family caregiver
- People confused about the different care services
- Family who has difficulty navigating the health care system
- Someone need guidance with availability of services
- Individual with cognitive and medical issues
- Family is not available to provide care
- Person living in unsafe conditions
- Families not satisfied with current health care providers
- Need for caregiver support systems
- Individual who need legal and financial advisors
- People with cognitive issues such as Dementia
Senior Care Advisors will:
- Complete a thorough assessment
- Initiate Planning
- Support with Problem-Solving
- Establish a Plan of Care
- Monitor the overall care
- Educate and Coach client and family members
- Advocate for client and family
RIGHT ACCORD Senior Care Advisors will recommend local and cost effective resources depending on your needs.
After a comprehensive assessment, we will customize a plan of care that best suit your needs.
These needs are in areas such as:
- Appropriate Housing
- Home Care Services
- Primary and Specialty Doctors
- Legal Counsel
- Financial Advisors
- Social Activities
- Safety and Security Systems
- Home Technologies
- Personal Alarm Systems
- And more…
Our specialty program “Dementia Care” highly recommends our Senior Care Advisors because families are faced with multiple challenges when someone in the family is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or Dementia. It requires a lot of planning and preparation as client and family take on to the journey of care-giving.
Our goal is to ensure individualized and personalized providing the best possible care for your loved ones while assuring your peace of mind. Our Senior Care Advisors are available 24/7 to communicate with you the care and changes in your family’s condition.