According to Medicare, your doctors try hard to give you high quality care, but it can be a challenge to juggle information. Medicare wants to ensure that all doctors have the resources and information they need to coordinate your care.
The goal of coordinated care is to make sure that patients, especially the chronically ill, get the right care at the right time, while avoiding unnecessary duplication of services and preventing medical errors. You’ll benefit when your doctor, health care provider, or hospital coordinate your care, because they will be working together in synthesis to give you the right care at the right time in the right setting.
At RIGHT ACCORD, we will assist you in navigating through the maze of our health care systems whether your choice is to remain at home or transition to a facility. Our RN Case Manager who has extensive background in health care management and administration will be there for you every step of the way.
CARE COORDINATION MAY INCLUDE FINDING YOU:
- Specialist Care or Locate Primary Physician
- Concierge Doctors
- Elder Attorney
- Trust and Estate Attorney
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Medicare Home Health Care
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Worker Services
- Nutritional Counseling
- Complimentary Therapy such as Massage, Chiropractor or Acupuncture Therapy
- Finding the right Nursing Home, Assisted Living, Memory Care Facility or Independent Living Community
- Personal Emergency and Safety Systems
- Other related home services such as housecleaning, plumbing, personal bookkeeping, organizing, handy man, etc.
- And more…